Why Join the TAAZ?
Being in the travel industry and not following or being up to date with the evolving industry developments and guidelines can result in a negative impact on your business. Can your business afford this in today’s competitive and challenging business environment?
Join TAAZ today!
Our Association’s primary objective is to look after the key interests of our members.
Benefits of a TAAZ Membership
TAAZ Members are bound by the TAAZ Code of Conduct and Constitution which ensures that the approved guideline are followed and perform in a professional manner.
Customers look for the TAAZ logo when they book their holiday and travel arrangements, giving them confidence, high standards of service, fair terms of trading, accurate information and a simple and straightforward complaint handling service if something goes wrong.
Grow your business, improve profitability, protect against risks, improve your business standards, and collaborate with like-minded partners – all benefits of joining TAAZ
The Travel Agents Association of Zambia ensures that its members
• Consider all guidelines or proposed guides brought to TAAZ’s attention by members or otherwise, affecting or likely to affect the travel industry and to take such action as considered to be in the interests of members.
• Professional delivery of service and ethics in our members in their day to day conduct of business with the public sector.
• Play a vital role in the international community of travel agents and Travel Agents’ Associations.
• to reflect the consensus of our members and present their views to all sectors of the public, the Government and the business community;
• to act on behalf of our members in deliberations and negotiations with other sectors of the travel industry;
• to consider and promote the highest standards of professionalism and ethics in our members in their dealings with the public and each other;
• consider all guidelines or proposed guides brought to TAAZ’s attention by members or otherwise, affecting or likely to affect the travel industry and to take such action as considered to be in the interests of members;
TAAZ membership attracts and protects clients
• Our membership includes all the major players in the retail travel industry. Don’t be left out!
• Potential clients are in most cases concerned about whom they can trust to handle their travel arrangements. The Secretariat regularly receives enquiries as to whether specific travel companies are TAAZ members. Being a TAAZ member offers reliable accreditations for your potential customers and a peace of mind.
• TAAZ can provide guidance in disputes arising between members and clients.
• Get instant credibility as a TAAZ Member by displaying our logo which is easily recognisable by the consumer. It gives you credibility in the eyes of potential clients.